April 29, 2011, Davao del Sur – Mountaineer and photographer Rhonson Ng and his team of photographers are all set to document the First Mount Apo International Boulder Face Challenge 2011 (April 29-30), a 24-hour race to the Mt. Apo peak to be participated by international and local outdoor athletes. The gruelling extreme challenge composed of four disciplines: mountain biking, water tubing, road running and mountain climbing all the way to the boulder face — boasts of cash prizes of P150 thousand (first prize), P100thousand (second prize) and P75thousand (third prize).
The Mount Apo Boulder Face Challenge is spearheaded by the Department of Tourism Xl, the Municipality of Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur, and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources with support from various agencies and organizations including San Miguel Corporation and Hedcor and sponsors Columbia Sportswear Company, Digilution and JohnGold Travel and Tours . (photo taken in Baroring, Sta. Cruz)
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -