Marco Polo Davao gears up for Fright Run 2011
At Marco Polo Davao’s Fright Run 2011 this October 30, pound the pavement with Halloween characters as well as family and friends.
“Sprint past the rest in 4K, 8K, and 16K races, with cash prizes and gift items for the top three winners in each category,” hotel General Manager Bruno Simeoni said.
Registration fee is Php 300 for the 4K and 8K, and Php350 for the 16K run. Rates are inclusive of a singlet, light breakfast, a finisher’s certificate, and a raffle coupon. 16K runners will be given a finisher’s medal.
The hotel also offers a 10+1 promo for runners who register as a group of 10. “The 11th runner gets a free singlet,” says event chairperson Sally Tungpalan.
Runners assemble at 4:30 AM for stretching exercises. The race will start at 5:45 AM.
The start and end point is at the Padre Gomez corner along Roxas Avenue.
As in earlier Fright Runs, exciting prizes shall be awarded to runners who come in creative Halloween costumes and imaginative masks. Surprise gifts shall also be raffled off to lucky runners.
“For some healthy Halloween fun this year, propel yourself through the streets of Davao with fantastic characters,” Simeoni said.
Register now at the Marco Polo Davao’s Fitness Center. Call 221.0888 local 7462 or 7819.
(Photos from Fright Run 2009 and 2010 courtesy of Marco Polo Davao)
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -