HEY, PHILIPPINES is a Filipino newsmagazine distributed in Windsor and Essex County, Ontario, Canada. My photo of People’s Park with sculptures of Kublai Milan are on the cover. A story feature on Davao contributed by LA de Dios of Davao City Tourism Office are on the next page with my photos of the park, too. Click on each image to view and read large images.
Recommended For You.
The long wait is over. Davao gets sweet as it heralds the coming of the Canadian shoe brand that everybody is talking about— Native Shoes! The Native Boutique has opened its doors in SM City Davao and is here to stay!
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV - September 21, 2017
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen - September 21, 2017
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view - September 14, 2017
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” - September 4, 2017
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) - August 22, 2017
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017