Young Fashionistas Invade Bauhaus
Text by Jojie Alcantara Photos by Rhonson Ng
Bauhaus opened its doors to Davao’s young fashionista bloggers as well as media friends for one exclusive night of checking out the latest in cool trends from the concept store that originated in Hong Kong. I hosted the special event that night.
With avant-garde labels designed for the innovative, carefree individual, Bauhaus Philippines brought six core brands that earned a following for its scraftsmanship and highly quirky, limited designs: Tough Jeans, Salad, 80/20, Twistedmind, Superdry, and Cheap Monday. All original and distinctive, Bauhaus’ products are guaranteed to be out of the ordinary with designs exclusively found in Bauhaus.
Bauhaus Philippines brand manager, Clarissa Reyes, gave a unique shopping experience to the bloggers by giving them a shopping spree treat for the night. It was delightful to see many of the bloggers trying on outfits while enjoying the cocktails catered by St. Dominic Savio Center for Culinary School.
Issa was assisted by in-house stylists Ghia Vicente and area supervisor Ricki Conwi, as well as Primer Group Davao’s Area Supervisor, Michelle Alcomendras.
Primer Group of Companies brought Bauhaus to its first store in Shangri-La Mall, followed by Trinoma and now in Abreeza in Davao.
Bauhaus was adopted from a German art and design school famous for its unconventional and individualistic artistic philosophy. Creativity, originality, and functionality are the words that Bauhaus lives by. Follow them on Twitter : @BauhausPh and on Facebook : Bauhaus Ph.
Photos are provided by Rhonson Ng, who swears by his favorite and sturdy Tough Jeans.
* * * *
Click to a bigger image link
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -