By Jojie Alcantara
Quiksilver, Inc., one of the leading outdoor sports lifestyle company which designs, produces and distributes a diversified mix of branded apparel, footwear, accessories and related products, opened its 4th Quiksilver store last November in Abreeza Mall of Davao. The company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people that connect with its board riding culture and heritage. This popular brand is now focused on expanding its ground in the Philippines with its partners and exclusive distributor, the Primer Group of Companies.
With the brand’s development strategy in South East Asia, the 4th Quiksilver store offers full range of Quiksilver and Roxy product categories for men and women including sportswear, denims, and a wide selection of accessories for eyewear, watches, surfboards, skateboards, etc. Quiksilver also partnered with Chimes to open its 1st Shop-in-Shop concept in Chimes Mall. These two new additions will be one of the many Quiksilver stores the Primer Group of Companies will open here.
Quiksilver has been based on creativity, adventure, progression and freedom. Embodied in its board riding culture symbolized by its logo, a wave breaking over a snowcapped mountain, this company’s essential qualities of functionality, innovation and durability remain true to its heritage.
I love Quiksilver and Roxy’s line of outdoor apparel for women, and I carry with me those durable shirts during travel and photo shoots.
As their tagline says, Quiksilver awakens the spirit of surfing that lives in everyone, the spirit that everyone can identify with and wants to be a part of.
* * * *
Recommended For You.
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017
- Tourists can now travel smart with the new Davao mobile guide - March 16, 2017
- When you hear it through the Vine - March 10, 2017
- Guess who’s coming to Flossy - March 3, 2017
- Araw ng Dabaw Fun Photography Workshop with Jojie Alcantara - February 25, 2017
- PLDT Home Fibr launches the most powerful wireless router - February 10, 2017