By Jojie Alcantara
Quiksilver, Inc., one of the leading outdoor sports lifestyle company which designs, produces and distributes a diversified mix of branded apparel, footwear, accessories and related products, opened its 4th Quiksilver store last November in Abreeza Mall of Davao. The company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people that connect with its board riding culture and heritage. This popular brand is now focused on expanding its ground in the Philippines with its partners and exclusive distributor, the Primer Group of Companies.
With the brand’s development strategy in South East Asia, the 4th Quiksilver store offers full range of Quiksilver and Roxy product categories for men and women including sportswear, denims, and a wide selection of accessories for eyewear, watches, surfboards, skateboards, etc. Quiksilver also partnered with Chimes to open its 1st Shop-in-Shop concept in Chimes Mall. These two new additions will be one of the many Quiksilver stores the Primer Group of Companies will open here.
Quiksilver has been based on creativity, adventure, progression and freedom. Embodied in its board riding culture symbolized by its logo, a wave breaking over a snowcapped mountain, this company’s essential qualities of functionality, innovation and durability remain true to its heritage.
I love Quiksilver and Roxy’s line of outdoor apparel for women, and I carry with me those durable shirts during travel and photo shoots.
As their tagline says, Quiksilver awakens the spirit of surfing that lives in everyone, the spirit that everyone can identify with and wants to be a part of.
* * * *
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -