A Glimpse of Canada: A Journey to Canadian cuisine
Indulge in Canada’s flavorful fusion of cultures as Café Marco brings you the best of their Cuisine this September.
Guest Chef Sharwin Tee, who is certified by the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts in Vancouver, cooks up Canadian specialties from French haute cuisine, to hearty British and Irish fare, and Chinese culinary traditions.
Special limited offer available daily for dinner from September 14 to 30, 2012.
For reservations and inquiries, please call (082) 221 0888 local 7222.
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -