SM Lanang Premier, the largest shopping mall located in Lanang, Davao City, has the latest attraction for kids and oldies alike. Though we live far, we had to bring the kid, nieces and my mom here regularly during the long holiday due to clamor for the newest hangout, a 122-meter dancing fountain, said to be the longest of its kind in the Philippines, located at the Fountain Court. The Waterworks Show at the Fountain Court is scheduled every hour from 6pm to 9pm on weekends, and 6pm, 7pm and 9pm on weekdays.
Yesterday, Nov. 3, the usual crowd was given a pleasant surprise. They had this flash mob at the fountain by teens dancing to PSY’s “Oppa Gangnam Style” while the fountain dances to the addictive rhythm.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -