Philippine Legoland in SM Lanang Davao
Text and photos by Jojie Alcantara
SM Lanang Premier, in partnership with LEGO, the world’s leading toymaker of building bricks, and Toy Kingdom, finally brings to Davao and Mindanao the first and largest LEGO Philippine map exhibit held at The Atrium, from June 3-30, 2013.
In observance of Independence Day, the exhibit embraces the Department of Tourism’s slogan with a twist, “It’s More Fun in the Philippines with LEGO,” showing the beauty and diversity of the country through a display of the familiar bricks and colors that fascinate both young and old alike.
After its successful run at SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa-The Block and SM City Cebu in the past years, the popular LEGO exhibit has finally made its way to Davao City, with the Grand Launch and Unveiling on June 3.
The highly artistic and creative display showcases the country’s famous landmarks, icons and tourist attractions, providing an educational stopover for visitors and mall shoppers to learn more about the Philippines, and promoting national pride and love of country.
In one area, kids and parents can participate in fun activities such as “My Own Creation” and “Play Area,” which will run from June 3-30 daily at the sidelines of the LEGO exhibit. Prizes are in store for the winners of these activities.
The exhibit at SM Lanang Premier is supported by LAJ Marketing Philippines, the exclusive distributor of the LEGO brand, AIR 21, Microtel by Wyndham, Park Inn by Raddison Davao and BricksPhilippines.com.
Celebrate Independence Day with the LEGO exhibit at SM Lanang Premier! For inquiries, call 285-0943 loc. 135-138. Like SM Lanang Premier on Facebook and follow @SMLanangPremier on Twitter for event and promo updates.
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -