Pomelo Festival at Vikings SM Lanang fully supports the local fruit industry with its famous sweet Davao pomelo as prime source of culinary concoctions from April 11 to May 17, 2015.
Take a culinary peek every lunch and dinner of Saturdays and Sundays from April 11 to May 17, 2015 at Vikings SM Lanang Davao as the creative and dynamic Corporate Chef, Anthony Abad, comes up with par excellence cuisine from a mouth-watering appetizer and salad called Beer Battered Kwek Kwek and Shrimp, Cashew and Pomelo Salad, to its tummy filling main entrees namely Baked Salmon with Shallot Pomelo Sauce and the Slow Roast Beef Ribs; down to its imaginative dessert called the Bibingka Crepe with Homemade Pomelo Sherbet.
Wash the sumptuous meal down with the refreshing cocktail called Pomelo Mojito.
All of these feature the home grown Davao pomelo as the star of the culinary feast.
The Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Culinary Team led by Chef Anton are: Chef Richtofen Barraquis, Chef Ronnie Aya-ay, Chef Ray Angelo Galura, Chef Edwin Manabat, and Chef Stella Concepcion.
Special thanks to the F&B Manager Arvin Dizon for the invitation. 🙂
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -