Buffet highlights at Park Inn by Radisson Davao
Text and photos by Jojie Alcantara
Fellow media friends and I were treated to a sneak peek of the Chinese New Year weeklong celebration of Park Inn by Radisson Davao as it ushers in the Year of the Monkey with Oriental culinary delights at the RBG All Day Dining Restaurant and Al Fresco.
For the first biggest celebration of 2016, both in the Philippines and Asia, Chinese food takes center stage as one of the most popular cuisines globally, and most especially in Davao City.
From January 30 to February 6, 2016, an extra twist is offered to Park Inn’s Signature Supersize Meal which is called Supersize Chinese Lauriat, a hefty meal good for a family of 6 to 7 persons.
The Supersize Chinese Lauriat features Chicken Salad with Crispy Rice Noodles, Bamboo Shoot Soup, Beef with Ginger Sauce, Bok Choy & Young Corn with Quail Eggs, Shanghai Chicken Noodles, Fried Pork and Shrimp Wanton, Chinese Sausage Fried Rice. Desserts served are Sweet Red Bean Buchi, Four Flavors Nian Gao, Lychee Gulaman and Fruit Platter.
For only Php1,999 net per set meal for 6-7 persons, indulge in an 8-course feast mix with Chinese dishes, from starter to dessert. On hand are also a lineup of choices for soup, main course, rice and drinks, plus a serving of assorted desserts and fruits.
As the annual Chinese New Year approaches, the emphasis is on family gathering together to welcome and celebrate new beginnings. The Chinese New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet is on Sunday, February 7, 2016. All families dining will also witness the Dragon Dance starting at 7:00 PM onwards, plus a chance to pick from a jar of specially designed Fortune Cookies to know what the year has in store for them.
Park Inn’s culinary team, headed by Sous Chef Ma. Kristina ‘Teng’ Collantes, will fill up buffet stations with a delicious spread from appetizer to dessert. Certified best sellers include premium seafood items, flavorful entrees and decadent desserts.
The buffet offers Crab and Corn and Molo Wanton Soup, and entrée which includes Steamed Broccoli & Bok Choy in Tausi Sauce, Special Chinese Noodles (served with rice buns), Sweet Chili Shrimps, Twice Cooked Chicken Beef Brisket, and Hoisin Roasted Pork Ribs. Buffet highlights include Roasted Pork Lechon, Roasted Lapu-Lapu with Sweet & Sour Sauce, Crab Stir Fry, Steamed Pompano with Light Soy and Dimsum Station. Feast among assorted desserts like the Year of the Monkey Cake, Buchi, Nian gao, Lychee & Black Gulaman, Egg Tarts, Mango Sponge Cake and Seasonal Fruits.
This special limited offer for Chinese New Year’s Eve Buffet on February 7, 2016 at 7PM is for only P850 net per person with free flowing fruit juices. Call 272 7608 for reservations and inquiries.
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -