Book your Japan adventure with gohotels.ph!
Karaksa Hotels is a new economy Japanese hotel brand owned and developed by hotel operator Xymax Corporation which Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC) recently partnered with. Under the partnership, Xymax will be able to sell its Karaksa Hotels in Japan to the Philippine market through the website of RLC’s Go Hotels, www.gohotels.ph to address the growing demand of Filipino tourists traveling to Japan.
Karaksa Hotels is similar to Go Hotels in terms of being a value essential hotel offering the basic travel necessities with added innovations in room amenities and facilities to adapt to Japanese standards.
The Japanese hotel brand offers Southeast Asian comfort, hospitality and convenience by providing accommodations designed and inspired by Japanese tradition.In addition to local Japanese staff, the hotel also employs personnel who are well-versed in English, Tagalog, and Indonesian.
Adding to this culturally-diverse facet, one of the facilities of the hotels is a prayer room for Muslim guests. All guest rooms are non-smoking, equipped with flat screen TV with international channels, universal wall socket with built-in USB charging ports, desk and chair, mini refrigerator, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, hot and cold shower, and free high-speed internet service.
Aside from double deck (available only in Osaka Shinsaibashi) and twin rooms, Karaksa Hotels have connecting rooms that cater to large groups and families traveling together. Guests may also enjoy the large social spaces designated for leisure and relaxation that include vending machines dispensing food and souvenir items.
The two branches, Karaksa Hotel Kyoto and Karaksa Hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi, are conveniently located just a few minutes walk from Shijo-Omiya Station and Sakaisuji-Hommachi Station, respectively.
For more information, visit www.gohotels.ph. Book your Japan adventure today!
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view -
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” -
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) -