Father’s Day Celebration at RBG Bar & Grill
Park Inn by Radisson Davao offers a delightful array of meals to celebrate Father’s Day on June 19 at RBG Bar & Grill.
This hearty meal for a family of 6-8 persons can avail of a selection of salad, soup, two main courses and a special Father’s Day Cake, priced at P2,299.00 net. This treat is available the whole day during lunch or dinner.
Media friends were treated to a sumptuous variety of dishes as a sneak preview of the coming Father’s Day special. There was an appetizer of sliced mixed fruits and Family Hawaiian Pizza; choice of Fresh Green Salad with special dressing; main courses from Seared Beef Cutlets drizzled with ChimiChurri Sauce, RBG Double Coated Fried Chicken, to Steamed Tanguigue with Mango-Cilantro Relish, and Crispy Roasted Pork Belly. This was served with a platter of plain rice, followed by the Special Father’s Day Cake.
On the special day, Dads will have a chance to win special prizes and gift certificates for pool passes and an overnight stay.
For those still thinking about where to give their hardworking fathers a surprise treat, the family can call the office for reservations at 272 7600.
Check their Facebook for announcement of an online contest which will entitle a whole family to the Father’s Day Family Meal.
Recommended For You.
- Tourists can now travel smart with the new Davao mobile guide -
- When you hear it through the Vine -
- Guess who’s coming to Flossy -
- Araw ng Dabaw Fun Photography Workshop with Jojie Alcantara -
- PLDT Home Fibr launches the most powerful wireless router -
- SKY’s interactive family entertainment roadshow drops by SM Lanang Davao on Feb 17-19 -
- Pearl Farm celebrates Valentines Day -
- 29 Miss Universe candidates to visit Davao for Mindanao Tapestry Gala -
- SKY Brings All-in-One Internet, Cable TV, and Video-On Demand Plans to Davao -
- PLDT, Smart, TV5 and Solar converge to bring the ultimate Miss Universe 2016 experience to more Filipinos -