Father’s Day Celebration at RBG Bar & Grill
Park Inn by Radisson Davao offers a delightful array of meals to celebrate Father’s Day on June 19 at RBG Bar & Grill.
This hearty meal for a family of 6-8 persons can avail of a selection of salad, soup, two main courses and a special Father’s Day Cake, priced at P2,299.00 net. This treat is available the whole day during lunch or dinner.
Media friends were treated to a sumptuous variety of dishes as a sneak preview of the coming Father’s Day special. There was an appetizer of sliced mixed fruits and Family Hawaiian Pizza; choice of Fresh Green Salad with special dressing; main courses from Seared Beef Cutlets drizzled with ChimiChurri Sauce, RBG Double Coated Fried Chicken, to Steamed Tanguigue with Mango-Cilantro Relish, and Crispy Roasted Pork Belly. This was served with a platter of plain rice, followed by the Special Father’s Day Cake.
On the special day, Dads will have a chance to win special prizes and gift certificates for pool passes and an overnight stay.
For those still thinking about where to give their hardworking fathers a surprise treat, the family can call the office for reservations at 272 7600.
Check their Facebook for announcement of an online contest which will entitle a whole family to the Father’s Day Family Meal.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view -
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” -
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) -