Father’s Day Celebration at RBG Bar & Grill
Park Inn by Radisson Davao offers a delightful array of meals to celebrate Father’s Day on June 19 at RBG Bar & Grill.
This hearty meal for a family of 6-8 persons can avail of a selection of salad, soup, two main courses and a special Father’s Day Cake, priced at P2,299.00 net. This treat is available the whole day during lunch or dinner.
Media friends were treated to a sumptuous variety of dishes as a sneak preview of the coming Father’s Day special. There was an appetizer of sliced mixed fruits and Family Hawaiian Pizza; choice of Fresh Green Salad with special dressing; main courses from Seared Beef Cutlets drizzled with ChimiChurri Sauce, RBG Double Coated Fried Chicken, to Steamed Tanguigue with Mango-Cilantro Relish, and Crispy Roasted Pork Belly. This was served with a platter of plain rice, followed by the Special Father’s Day Cake.
On the special day, Dads will have a chance to win special prizes and gift certificates for pool passes and an overnight stay.
For those still thinking about where to give their hardworking fathers a surprise treat, the family can call the office for reservations at 272 7600.
Check their Facebook for announcement of an online contest which will entitle a whole family to the Father’s Day Family Meal.
Recommended For You.
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV - September 21, 2017
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen - September 21, 2017
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view - September 14, 2017
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” - September 4, 2017
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) - August 22, 2017
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017