The Songbird is coming to Davao
By Jojie Alcantara [ published in SunStar Davao, July 20, 2016 ]
Yes, the Songbird is coming to Davao.
OPM icon and PLDT HOME Ambassador Regine Velasquez is arriving in Davao to perform live via the widely popular Regine Concert Series.
The Regine Series Mall Tour features a series of promotional mall concerts with Regine Velasquez as the main act along with a live band and exciting special guests with musical direction by no less than Raul Mitra himself.
Powered by PLDT HOME, the musical extravaganza is a show of gratitude from the country’s number one digital and multimedia services provider for the massive support throughout the years.
The concert series, which was extended for a second year due to its unstoppable success, aims to help promote the titular Regine Telset Series—a set of limited edition landline phones available for only P99 per month—launched last year to great acclaim, with stocks running out fast as soon as it was made available to the public.
It kicked off last April 10 at SM Bacoor in Cavite, followed by another full house gig at SM City Pampanga. From one jam packed mall to another and in response to insistent public demand, the Regine Concert Series is finally on its way to the Queen City of the South for its much-awaited VisMin debut on July 30.
The Cebu leg will feature a 10-piece band helmed by award-winning musical director Raul Mitra, with a special performance by Your Face Sounds Familiar first runner-up Michael Pangilinan. Fans will be in for a free world-class musical treat on July 30 as the Asia’s Songbird performs well-loved hits.
PLDT VP and Home Marketing Director Gary Dujali said, “The Regine Telsets, when bundled with PLDT HOME DSL, form the foundation of a digitally connected and smart home. PLDT HOME has been making it big in the hearts of families, and we look forward to helping them forge the strongest connections with loved ones through powerful connections and world-class music.”
The Regine Concert Series is scheduled for a Davao stopover on August 6 at SM Ecoland.
For more information on the Regine Telset Series, visit pldthome.com/landline.
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -