Here is an infographic on the 11 Lumad and Muslim communities in Davao City that together with an abundant harvest are the reasons why we are celebrating the 31st Kadayawan sa Dabaw Festival.
Recommended For You.
Ultra performance Wi-Fi router powered by Home’s most powerful broadband. [Tweet "PLDT Home Fibr, the country's most powerful broadband, launches the
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view - September 14, 2017
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017
- Tourists can now travel smart with the new Davao mobile guide - March 16, 2017
- When you hear it through the Vine - March 10, 2017
- Guess who’s coming to Flossy - March 3, 2017
- Araw ng Dabaw Fun Photography Workshop with Jojie Alcantara - February 25, 2017