Here is an infographic on the 11 Lumad and Muslim communities in Davao City that together with an abundant harvest are the reasons why we are celebrating the 31st Kadayawan sa Dabaw Festival.
Recommended For You.
Jojin the Araw ng Dabaw Fun Photography Workshop with Jojie Alcantara in Robinsons Abreeza
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ -
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks -
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! -
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs -
- Tourists can now travel smart with the new Davao mobile guide -
- When you hear it through the Vine -
- Guess who’s coming to Flossy -
- Araw ng Dabaw Fun Photography Workshop with Jojie Alcantara -
- PLDT Home Fibr launches the most powerful wireless router -
- SKY’s interactive family entertainment roadshow drops by SM Lanang Davao on Feb 17-19 -