Park Inn by Radisson Davao celebrates the Kadayawan festival with a special Supersize Boodle Fight Meal, beginning Friday, August 12 till Wednesday August 31, served daily for Lunch and Dinner at RBG, all day dining restaurant.
“As part of the Kadayawan celebration, we are bringing back the popular boodle fight with a rematch,” explains Hotel Manager, Ms. Emelyn Rosales.
“Daily for two weeks, the flavorful dishes created by our chefs are surely going to excite all Dabawenyos and visiting tourists alike,” adds Ms. Rosales. “Have a taste of Davao’s best local cuisines such as the Native Tinolang Manok, Fern (Pako) Salad, Spring Rolls (Lumpia), Pinaupong Manok, Grilled Tuna Belly, Boneless Pork Lechon Belly, Special Davao Cake and Buko Salad. All served with Plain and Garlic Rice, plus a pitcher of drink.
Diners will also get a chance to win Overnight Stay gift certificates and Group Meal vouchers.
Get ready for the rematch! Available for lunch and dinner from August 12 to August 31, 2016. Book your table at 272 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -