Park Inn by Radisson Davao celebrates the Kadayawan festival with a special Supersize Boodle Fight Meal, beginning Friday, August 12 till Wednesday August 31, served daily for Lunch and Dinner at RBG, all day dining restaurant.
“As part of the Kadayawan celebration, we are bringing back the popular boodle fight with a rematch,” explains Hotel Manager, Ms. Emelyn Rosales.
“Daily for two weeks, the flavorful dishes created by our chefs are surely going to excite all Dabawenyos and visiting tourists alike,” adds Ms. Rosales. “Have a taste of Davao’s best local cuisines such as the Native Tinolang Manok, Fern (Pako) Salad, Spring Rolls (Lumpia), Pinaupong Manok, Grilled Tuna Belly, Boneless Pork Lechon Belly, Special Davao Cake and Buko Salad. All served with Plain and Garlic Rice, plus a pitcher of drink.
Diners will also get a chance to win Overnight Stay gift certificates and Group Meal vouchers.
Get ready for the rematch! Available for lunch and dinner from August 12 to August 31, 2016. Book your table at 272 7600 or email email@example.com.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -