Step into the enchanted world of fairy tales as Toy Kingdom and the world’s leading family entertainment company – The Walt Disney Company – brings the magic of the Beauty and the Beast to SM Lanang Premier in Davao on December 14 and 15, 2016.
Belle of the Disney fairy tale classic will have an exclusive Meet-and-Greet at the Atrium. Admission is free.
Beauty and the Beast SM LanangFans and mallgoers can grab a chance to have their photos taken with the captivating Beauty and the Beast character at the meet-and-greet sessions scheduled at 1:00pm, 2:45pm, 4:30pm, 6:15pm and 8:00pm on Wednesday and Thursday. Slots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The said activity is one of the Merry Magical Christmas happenings at the metro’s premier shopping and lifestyle destination this holiday season.
Mallgoers can also take Instagram-worthy photos with their families and friends at the city’s tallest indoor holiday tree and the Disney Christmas Village set at the Atrium featuring the life-size houses of Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Goofy’s Diner. For premium gift holiday shopping, Disney items are on sale at the Atrium until January 8.
In 2015, the SM Group has partnered with The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia in bringing well-loved Disney brand of stories closer to Filipinos through mall, retail and amusement opportunities. Envisioned as a venue where Filipinos bond with their families, SM aims to give customers a lifetime of happy memories through such world-class entertainment offerings from Disney for the kids and the young at heart.
Come and see Disney’s Beauty and the Beast come alive at the Meet and Greet at SM Lanang Premier. For event updates, visit SM Lanang Premier’s official account on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and search for #TKChristmaswithBelle and #DisneyatSMLanang.
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -