Pearl Farm aerial shot © Rhonson Ng
Undeniably the best resort in Mindanao, Pearl Farm Beach Resort (PFBR) is the only 5-star resort in the entire region, an accolade acquired in the year of 2016.
Within the same year, PFBR won the valuable and prestigious awards, namely the Halal-Certified, ASEAN Green, PWD-Friendly Award and the 5-star Rating Plaque. 2016 is indeed a great year for Pearl Farm Beach Resort.
Exuding classy extravagance in design and offering an extensive range of customer services for years, its new management steps up and receives the best star rating and seal of approval from the Department of Tourism.
Pearl Farm Maranaw Restaurant © Jojie AlcantaraAlthough it has been a year of transition for the resort, it has risen above challenges and now commits even more to guarantee that the guests’ stay becomes memorable, fun and family-friendly, secure, intimate and social media worthy. It jives on to be the crème of the crop.
2017 will be an exciting year for Pearl Farm Beach Resort as it continues to retain its standards in all aspects. Pearl Farm is gearing up to add facilities, like a possible plan on a new outlet to serve both groups and individual travelers. It will still adhere to the Mindanaoan culture that it has been uniquely offering.
PFBR is also eyeing to accommodate more guests without risking the exclusivity that they are paying for. More big events in the Philippines are also in store with Pearl Farm as one of the most sought after venues being considered.
Here is wishing everyone a prosperous and an adventure-filled year to enjoy!
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -