Pearl Farm Beach Resort celebrates the Love Month with all the fireworks — cocktails, photo booth, a special romantic dinner setup, games for couples, spa massage treats, love gifts and the real fireworks in the evening of February 14, 2017.
Recently accredited as a 5-star hotel resort, the ASEAN Green Awardee, Halal-certified and PWD-friendly top resort in Mindanao gears up to an exclusive lovefest of activities for couples and families in the island to meaningfully celebrate the month of hearts.
For more information, visit http://www.pearlfarmresort.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Recommended For You.
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV - September 21, 2017
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen - September 21, 2017
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view - September 14, 2017
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” - September 4, 2017
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) - August 22, 2017
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017