PLDT Chairman and CEO Manuel V. Pangilinan (center) led the PLDT Group in celebrating this achievement, together with top executives of the company, including PLDT FVP and Head of SME Nation Mitch Locsin, PLDT Public Affairs Head and SVP Mon Isberto, and PLDT VP and Head of HOME Marketing Gary Dujali. (Not in photo were PLDT FVP and Smart CFO Chaye Cabal-Revilla and PLDT FVP and Head of HOME Business Ren-Ren Reyes.
Philippines’ leading telecoms and digital services provider PLDT marks another milestone this year with 18 Anvil awards for its excellent communications programs from its Home, Enterprise, and Public Affairs units during the recently concluded 52nd Anvil Awards presented by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PRSP).
PLDT HOME harvested 8 trophies, including three Gold Anvil Awards for its Most Beautiful Connection video, “Strengthening the Volleyball Community with the Volley Friends” program and “Gabay Guro 2016.” PLDT Enterprise took home 9 awards, garnering a gold trophy for its Hot Joe Magazine. Meanwhile, PLDT Public Affairs received a Silver Anvil for the PLDT 2015 Annual Report – Virtual is Real.
The annual Anvil Awards honors the most outstanding communications programs and tools implemented from October 2015 to October 2016. This award giving body is a celebration of excellence within the local PR industry, recognizing outstanding public relations programs and tools, as well as the agencies and companies that have created out-of-the-box business communication initiatives.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -