PLDT Home ambassador Regine Velasquez
Leading telecoms and digital services provider, PLDT, introduces its lowest call plan offer, the All Net Fam Call 299, starting April.
The All Net Fam Call 299 allows subscribers to make 100 minutes of landline call to all networks for as low as P299 per month. Those who subscribe to the plan will enjoy an exclusive promo rate of P99 per month or P1/minute call rate on the first month of their subscription.
The lowest call plan of PLDT Home to date, the All Net Fam Call 299 allows the landline to make calls to all networks including Smart, Sun Cellular, TNT, Globe Telecom, and TM.
“This new offer is part of our commitment to provide affordable and innovative call services to more Filipinos. Now, they will be able to enjoy four times lower call rates across all networks,” says PLDT FVP and Head of Home Business Oscar Reyes Jr.
PLDT subscribers will enjoy the All Net Fam Plan 299 as an add-on to their existing PLDT plan, available for Voice, Home DSL, and Home Fibr plans.
Recommended For You.
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV - September 21, 2017
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen - September 21, 2017
- Canelo and Golovkin in Superfight on SKY Sports Pay-per-view - September 14, 2017
- R.O.X. Bike Fair returns with “Bike Out 2017 Fun Ride” - September 4, 2017
- Summit Galleria Cebu’s celebrates grand opening (Aug 19) - August 22, 2017
- It’s Always a Fiesta with May Sparkling Grape Juice! - May 29, 2017
- First in Mindanao: PLDT turns General Santos City into a ‘Fibr City’ - April 10, 2017
- PLDT offers lowest call rate to all networks - April 6, 2017
- Make Your Summer Sexy, Colorful, and Sun-proof with Watsons! - April 1, 2017
- 18 Anvil awards for PLDT’s outstanding communications programs - March 26, 2017