PLDT Home ambassador Regine Velasquez
Leading telecoms and digital services provider, PLDT, introduces its lowest call plan offer, the All Net Fam Call 299, starting April.
The All Net Fam Call 299 allows subscribers to make 100 minutes of landline call to all networks for as low as P299 per month. Those who subscribe to the plan will enjoy an exclusive promo rate of P99 per month or P1/minute call rate on the first month of their subscription.
The lowest call plan of PLDT Home to date, the All Net Fam Call 299 allows the landline to make calls to all networks including Smart, Sun Cellular, TNT, Globe Telecom, and TM.
“This new offer is part of our commitment to provide affordable and innovative call services to more Filipinos. Now, they will be able to enjoy four times lower call rates across all networks,” says PLDT FVP and Head of Home Business Oscar Reyes Jr.
PLDT subscribers will enjoy the All Net Fam Plan 299 as an add-on to their existing PLDT plan, available for Voice, Home DSL, and Home Fibr plans.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -