Hailed as Southeast Asia’s Biggest Outdoor Superstore, R.O.X. (Recreational Outdoor eXchange) has since envisioned to foster and sustain communities of outdoor enthusiasts. That is, by bringing within reach the widest selection of premium outdoor products as well as in being an advocate of outdoor recreation through its fun and engaging campaigns.
This season, R.O.X. is at it again in sparking the excitement of outdoor enthusiasts throughout the country with the return of the much-awaited R.O.X. Bike Fair. Now on its 7th edition, the R.O.X. Bike Fair is a month-long bike campaign which features a series of bike-related activities and events nationwide.
Growing bigger and bolder with every successful turn out, this year’s R.O.X. Bike Fair is bound to stir up a community fun ride with your friends and families with the upcoming R.O.X. BIKE OUT 2017. Happening this August 27, 2017 at Abreeza Mall, the R.O.X. Bike Out Davao aims to provide a venue to gather the local biking community for a fun ride and day filled with bike related activities.
Registration is now ongoing at R.O.X. store in Abreeza Mall, Davao until August 23. You better hurry! Slots are limited. Registration Fee of Php350.00 includes limited edition Bike Out Shirt, up to 20% exclusive discounts for participants, free light snacks and a chance to win special prizes during raffle.
Don’t forget to bring your bike essentials! NO HELMET. NO HYDRATION GEAR. NO RIDE.
This event is brought to you by R.O.X. (Recreational Outdoor eXchange). In partnership with Ayala Malls Abreeza Davao, Sikad Davao, Cycle For Life, FOX Racing, Headware, Timbuk2, Sea To Summit and 8a Performance Wear.
R.O.X. is a member of the Primer Group of Companies. Follow on Facebook @roxphilippines Twitter and Instagram @ROX_Philippines. #ROXPhilippines #LifeOutdoorsPH
Recommended For You.
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -
- 5 tips that will help you save on your monthly data allowance -
- SKY Subscribers now enjoy award winning Netflix original TV series -
- Excitement and romance on Kathniel’s “Can’t help falling in love” via Star Cinema on SKY PPV -
- SKY Movies Pay-per-view brings “Kita Kita” to the small screen -