The season of celebration never ends as Misto features its exciting beer promotion, a la carte signature seafood dish, and sought after specialty cakes.
As soon as the calendar turns to the Ber season, the holiday affairs officially start. Seda Abreeza’s all-day dining restaurant, Misto, is more than ready to kick in the celebratory mood with its line-up of pre-holiday promos that caters to every need and every taste.
For those who wish to have a good time with good friends and company, Misto Bar celebrates Oktoberfest with a beer-all-you-can offer. “Cheers for Unli-Beers!” gives guests a chance to enjoy free flowing drinks of select local beers from 6PM-8PM, starting October 1-November 30, 2017. This is available at Php 780 nett per person.
For those who crave for a delectable seafood treat, Misto’s all-time favorite Misto Chili Prawns is the highlight a la carte dish from October to November. Savor the goodness of crisp-fried prawns made more flavorful with blends of spices, available all-day at Php 880 nett per order.
Executive Sous Chef Giovanna “Bang” Sibala says this signature dish has always gained great reviews from diners, as the spice in the dish elevates the taste of the prawns. The Misto culinary team continues to innovate its menu as it aspires to remain one of the Best Restaurants of Philippine Tatler Dining.
Misto has been known for its desserts through the years. So those who wish to share Misto’s talked about specialty cakes, these are now available for take-out with orders made at least 24 hours before intended delivery. Make every occasion even more memorable and indulging with several varieties on the menu:
- Angel Food Cake Php 880 nett
- Carrot Cake Php 980 nett
- Mango Sans Rival Php 980 nett
- Red Velvet Cake Php 980 nett
- Malagos Chocolate Cake Php 1080 nett
- Chocolate Factory Cake Php 1280 nett
- Pistachio Milk Bar Php 1380 nett
- Malagos Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Php 2580 nett
For further inquiries and reservations, please contact 082-2443000 or 082-3228888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -