SKY has signed a partnership with Netflix, the world’s leading internet entertainment service, to offer One SKY subscribers a variety of critically-acclaimed Netflix original programs including “House of Cards,” “Stranger Things,” “The Crown,” and “Okja” for the whole family.
SKY subscribers have already been enjoying Netflix through SKY’s fast, fiber-powered broadband service already, and now through the partnership, One subscribers can pay their Netflix subscription via SKY, allowing qualified subscribers to seamlessly access and watch content on Netflix.
Netflix subscriptions are offered at P370, P460, and P550 a month on top of the chosen One SKY Plan. The monthly subscription fee of the chosen plan will be reflected on the subscriber’s SKY bill.
The partnership with Netflix now makes SKY a go-to internet service provider for a complete online entertainment experiences as it currently exclusively offers HBO GO and SKY On Demand.
“Our partnership with Netflix further strengthens our promise that everything that you and your family need is under One SKY. You can easily access enriching content on various platforms including cable, broadband, mobile internet, and video-on-demand,” said Jerome Almirante, SKY head of converged products and digital division.
“Netflix offers something for everyone in the family, from drama to comedy series, from kids content, to stand-up specials, from documentaries to films. We are thrilled to bring Netflix to One SKY subscribers and make it more convenient for them to watch the world’s favorite Netflix movies and TV
One SKY subscribers can look forward to highly anticipated Netflix originals including returning seasons of “Stranger Things,” “The Crown,” and “Fuller House,” as well as upcoming films “Our Souls at Night” from acclaimed Indian director Ritesh Batra and top billed by Robert Redford and Jane Fonda and “Bright,” starring Will Smith and Joel Edgerton.
Netflix also offers a wide variety of high quality programming for kids between the ages of 3-16, including interactive titles like “The Adventures of Puss in Boots,” and stop-motion show “Buddy Thunderstruck.”
Visit mysky.com.ph/netflix for more information.
Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 104 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -