In celebration of its 15th founding anniversary and 10th Philippine Stock Exchange listing anniversary, Davao-based Phoenix Petroleum is inviting everyone to “Beginnings and Beyond,” an art exhibit happening on December 8, 2017, Friday, at 4:30 PM at SM Lanang Premier.
The exhibit will showcase Phoenix Petroleum and its mother company, UDENNA Corporation’s, Mindanaoan roots, and the diverse talents that spring from Davao through original and creative compositions.
Twelve Davao artists will be featured at “Beginnings and Beyond” namely, Venerando “Rey” Bollozos, Adolfo “Boboy” Buenaventura, Mariano “Anoy” Catague, Rogelito “Jun” Cayas, Amanda Echevarria, Louella “Dadai” Joaquin, Alynnah Macla, Gilbert Miraflor, Welehito “Lito” Pepito, Teody “Bong” Perez, Mishael “Misha” Pueblas, and Victor Secuya. The artists will contribute two artworks each. The paintings will be featured at the Upper Ground Floor of SM Lanang Premier until December 16, 2017, Saturday. All 24 artworks were carefully selected and curated by renowned artist, Victor Secuya.
The week-long project aims to highlight the colorful culture of Phoenix Petroleum’s hometown, and the company’s support and patronage for local artists. “Beginnings and Beyond” is the perfect avenue for everyone to experience pride and love for one’s heritage through artistic compositions.
Phoenix Petroleum is engaged in the nationwide trading and marketing of refined petroleum products including LPG and lubricants, operation of oil depots and storage facilities, hauling and into-plane services, and management of convenience stores. It has 523 retail stations across the country. With its vision to be an indispensable partner in the journey of everyone whose life it touches, Phoenix Petroleum is committed to deliver world-class products and services to every Filipino.
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -