To hear a young, sweet sixteen girl sing in some serious tone must be something. More so if her voice alone carries the weight as she effortlessly strums her guitar or ukulele. Such an experience is provided with aplomb by teenage singer-songwriter Gabrielle Gross, a promising artist blessed with a professional singer’s bloodline and nurtured by a tiger city’s sense of community and empowerment.
Her name sounds like she’s a foreigner; her looks can make you think she’s an international act on vacation in the Philippines. But wait, Gabrielle Gross is Davaoeño at the core, and very much a Filipina in the strictest sense of the word.
She beams with true grit and charm that will urge you to listen to her over and over. On that note, established Philippine record label Ivory Music has signed her in and launched the brand of music and star aura she has into the mainstream.
Managed by Studio1 Artists Mangement & Events Corp., Gabrielle Gross has come out with a debut digital single that she herself wrote called “A Song Inspired By You.” Talking about universality, you bet its clever title right away sends that message. Her music should appeal to people who feel and think with much sensibility and less immaturity regardless of the age bracket they belong to.
Even hit-making tunesmith Jimmy Borja, whose discography includes “Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin” and “Sana Ngayong Pasko,” found her voice and sentimentality irresistible that he, together with American composer Judy Klass wrote a piece as her second single called “Secret”, which talks about voicing out being one’s self while trying to fit in.
With her talent in playing the guitar or ukulele and grasp for word play, she has all the potential of becoming a prolific songwriter herself. “I want to be known for the things I do and for who I am,” she said with confidence and sincerity.
This 11th grader owes her sound and echoes of maturity to influences like Tori Kelly, Pentatonix, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, India.Arie, Allen Stone, Kehlani, Clean Bandit, Jess Glynne, and Ariana Grande. A complex bunch that goes to show her depth as a music talent.
As Ivory Music’s new talent, Gabrielle Gross delivers her take of sweet, laid back music that seamlessly fuses pop, acoustic, R&B, and jazz only few of her age can truly pull off.
Social media accounts:
Facebook – Gabrielle Gross
Instagram – @imgabgross
Twitter – @itsgabgross
For bookings and inquiries, message Studio1 Artists Management and Events on Facebook or contact +63-995-043-7386 & +63-909-429-3700.
/press release courtesy of Studio1 Artists Management and Events
Recommended For You.
- Star Cinema’s “Love you to the stars and back” on SKY PPV this Valentine -
- SKY offers subscribers access to four online streaming services -
- SKY Pay-Per-View Opens the Year with Movie Offerings -
- Gabrielle Gross: Sweet 16 singer-songwriter -
- Phoenix Petroleum showcases Mindanaoan roots through art exhibit in Davao -
- Enjoy Super Family Bonding with SKY Direct Christmas Promo -
- Hayahi Faces Undefeated Magsayo in Pinoy Pride 43, on SKY PPV -
- Star Cinema on SKY Pay-per-view brings #ASHLLOYD to the small screen -
- “100 Tula Para Kay Stella” Premieres on television via SKY Movies PPV -
- Misto offers something to drink, to indulge, and to take home this ‘Ber’ season -