Pawprints in the Garden
A fashionable tea party for dogs
The Big House, A Heritage Home
No. 12 Juna Avenue, Matina, Davao City
March 21, 2015, 2:00 – 5:00 pm
Schedule of Events
1pm Opening/Start of Registration, Buffet starts,
2pm Start of Game: Pabitin for dogs, Raffle
2:30 Game: How Many Pawprints in the Garden?
3pm Fashion Show
3:30 Game: Longest Line, Raffle
4pm Announcement of winners of
- Please make sure your shots are updated. Pet Parents, please mind your dogs.
- Management will not be liable for lost items, dogs or children.
- All pets must have a ticket and tickets need to be presented to the buffet table.
- Pets with no ticket will be asked to pay or leave.
- Please pick up your own poop. We highly encourage Petiquette.
Our dog food sponsor is Vitality.
Please be mindful of your pet’s allergies or dietary restrictions, Pup cakes and treats will contain eggs and flour.
Fashion Show Rules for Pawprints in the Garden
Theme: Victorian Garden
Register ahead of time at our Facebook page. All contestants must purchase the ticket for your dog. Be sure to check in at the registration table on the day of the event so we can give you your number. Those who don’t register might not be counted in the fashion show.
1. Please make sure your pets are well-hydrated and calm on the day of the show. Allot time ahead for pee and poo time.
2. If your pet is rowdy, take them aside and calm them.
3. You have creative freedom to execute your Victorian Garden Inspired clothes for you and your pet but make sure the overall total your dog is wearing will not exceed 20% of the dog’s weight. Organizers have the right to ask you to take off clothes if it is too much for the dog.
4. Avoid clothing/materials/fabrics that will irritate your dog or other dog. Safety must be your primary concern.
5. Do not drag your pets on the runway. If they refuse to walk, carry them or provide a stroller. Do not force them.
6. If your pet will wear a trail, trail must not be more than 1.5 meters. If the trail is dragging the pet or hindering them, we ill deduct necessary points.
7. Do not dally in the runway. Consider there are others who will also walk. Walk briskly and give your best pose.
Do your best and good luck! Organizers have the right to eject pet and pet owners who are rowdy or not following the rules. If you or your pet harm others, management will hold the owners liable.
20 Adherence to Theme
20 Audience Impact
20 Chemistry between pet and pet holder
20 Follows the rules
For more info: http://petfashionandtrends.blogspot.com/
Or contact: Mary Therese “Maita” R. Lu
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.